Another set of bugfixes and improvements based on all of your great feedback.
If you have any feedback about Changefeed ping us at email@example.com anytime, we would love to hear from you! ✨
- Added the ability to specify discount codes during the onboarding, which means open source projects can now use Changefeed for free! 🎉
- Made the pricing page work properly on devices of all sizes 📱
- Protected private routes so that unauthenticated users cannot view an organizations settings page if they are not a member of the organization
A quick bugfix release based on y'alls great feedback. Keep it coming! 🙌
- Properly marked custom domains as "coming soon" on the pricing page for clarity
- Fixed the mobile navigation not closing when selecting a new page
- Adjusted the wording of the free OSS tier
- Fixed the "Get started" button in the footer
Last minute cleanup, we are launching very soon! So excited 🎉
- Added an error handling system so all errors are shown in the user interface
- Hid all irrelevant items (Pricing, Our story) from the navigation when you are signed in
- Made the navigation mobile-friendly
- Added proper tooltips to the getting started page help icons
- Made sure users are redirected to their project whenever they create a new organization
Another set of small fixes in preparation for the announcement tomorrow.
- Made the getting started page work on mobile
- Fixed a bug that caused the page to flicker after a fresh load
A bit of polish on some of the pages so that your users will love looking at your changelogs!
- Changed the icons on release "share" buttons to make them consistent with all the other icons
- Changed the pagination experience to not auto-load new releases, but instead require clicking on a button
- Fixed a bug that would cause the page to flicker after a fresh load